A family who lost everything when their house went up in flames are counting their blessings because they all got out alive.
And it's all thanks to Muggles the dog, who heroically alerted them to the danger just in time.
Muggles is back surveying the scene of her greatest triumph. She's been praised for saving three lives at her family home after sensing something was wrong.
Muggles led Tracy Baird from the lounge to the front of the house.
“I saw an unnatural light, like a flickering bright light, and went into the front bedroom and the corner of the curtain was alight,” says Ms Baird. “So I got my daughters out. One was upstairs and one in the lounge.
“And by the time I got them out, so it would have been seconds, maybe a minute, the house was unenterable. The front windows were smashing out and there was no way you could enter it again.”
The family have been left with nothing – no home, no car, no clothes.
“This is a scarf from my friend, a jacket from my aunty, and a t-shirt from my cousin,” says daughter Lucy Jonas.
Ms Baird's daughter even lost the rowing medals she won at the Australian Youth Olympic Festival.
“It just sucks because all my medals were in my room,” she says.
But they're all just glad that, thanks to Muggles, they got out in time.
“If she hadn't alerted me to the fire, it probably would have been another two minutes before I had noticed what was going on,” says Ms Baird.
That would have been two minutes too late for a fire that spread so quickly.
And Muggles is now coming to terms with the fact that she's not just a family pet, but a family hero.