Tue, 03 Jul 2012 6:21p.m.
Horrified neighbours have relived the moment two Dunedin teenagers, screaming and on fire, staggered from a house that had just exploded.
Read the full story »
Post a Comment
Before commenting, please take the time to read our moderation guide
(Won't be published)
5/07/2012 8:45:27 a.m.
so sad this is what happens when teens can not be trusted when left at home. i feel for the parents
4/07/2012 11:26:06 a.m.
This type of stupidity has been going on for decades, they are not the first or the last to do this. A ban won't work as the bottle shown looked like a BBQ bottle. Try banning BBQ's or heating in NZ and see how far you get.
4/07/2012 8:20:14 a.m.
James J.Read wrote:
The saddest aspect of this story is that the insurance company will probably not have to pay out, as the action of huffing is not responsible behaviour.I wonder if the parents considered this or their son.
3/07/2012 11:37:39 p.m.
That's soo sad, and hopefully the Govts new program to help young people like this will make a difference, and change their life for the better - also hope their family will help them make changes for the better-it does help if everyone in the family are on the same page working together.
3/07/2012 6:50:17 p.m.
I bet they wont do that again.
What links the Boston Marathon attack, the Texas fertiliser plant disaster and Sir Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic?
32 months after the first earthquake, dozens of Christchurch...
Two waterspouts have been spotted over Auckland this afterno...
A stranded orca has been rescued from the Kaipara Harbour af...
Video has emerged of a skydiving incident in Motueka last ye...
The woman who first tried to lift the lid on paedophile Jame...
Copyright © 2013 MediaWorks TV. All Rights Reserved.