Mon, 28 Nov 2011 7:00p.m.
Prime Minister John Key talks to Campbell Live about National's emphatic victory.
Read the full story »
Post a Comment
Before commenting, please take the time to read our moderation guide
(Won't be published)
4/12/2011 5:03:42 p.m.
what about the million voters who did not go and vote , nationals vote will fall at the next election , by that time labours silent majority will have had enough the turn out will be up to 85% and its good night nurse for key and his 30 year old ideas party national .remember john lab do not need to wate until they have more seats than the nats with nz first and the greens in 2014 .sorry john forgot to tell lab is not going to wate till they have more seats than national .lmao they did not think of that possibility . nats no mates either .
4/12/2011 4:54:11 p.m.
oh yes lets talk about the lab party and the maori party with the national party leader , they think we are idiots , as if the nat leader would ever say anything good about labour , and as if mr key would say its in the maori party intrest to go with national again . what wate of time john . just a complete waste of time . the gullible i grant you them that dont think for themselves but let the emdia think for them . sorry i forgot thats 48% percent of nz in a 60% turn out are that stupid .
30/11/2011 12:56:02 p.m.
thats right this freak key he will tell us when we should vote labour , right got that we wate till the national party leadr tells us its ok to vote national . 48% of the country may be dumbed down the other 52% are not .
29/11/2011 7:27:38 p.m.
@eddie, my god, if you're an example of a typical right winger what hope do we have. You seriously need growing up.
29/11/2011 1:12:13 p.m.
The reason why people didnt vote is simply because there is a lack of choice. Im young and did vote but felt that these old cronys are so far out of touch with what is happening to us young people in this country that though matter who got in it wasnt going to make any differance, all i can say is scored myself a job in Australia so can leave this country i so do love but cant get anywhere succesfully in my job. Maybe one day ill return. But who knows
29/11/2011 11:14:58 a.m.
That man makes me cringe.. Its a habit of Keys to say "New Zealanders" before sis statements.. well.. I am a New Zealander and I don't feel that way at all. He talks about higher wages. this is the same man who wants to introduce a lower minimum wage!. he still keeps on and on about the financial situation in Europe. I couldn't give a damn about Europe, This is New Zealand and the last time I checked, we are not part of the European continent. Ok, Europe can influence NZ, but its how a Government deals with the challenge that will make or break NZ. Key doesn't have a clue about the real New Zealand.
29/11/2011 9:35:33 a.m.
@ johnmillan Good to see some intelligent incisive comments from on obvious left leaning ‘voter’. And people wonder why your party with trolls like you supporting them got a total towelling at the election. With drivel like this be prepared to spend a lot longer in opposition.
29/11/2011 7:19:13 a.m.
haahaaa.johnmillan, according to you he WOULDN'T have gotten this term...dry your eyes you big girls blouse and believe the polls next election eh?...27%!!!, seems your and Clarke's constant nasty posts proved nothing!, perhaps, as I suspect, a few turned away from labour...lol, will chat again in approx 34months when again I'll tell you and Clarke WHY you are wrong and WHY National will win a 3rd term...hoohummm, so easy. OK you lefties can go back to blaming anyone and everyone for Labours failings (except Labours policies and the party itself it seems eh?)...perhaps it was aliens/extra terrestrials?, don't think you guys have used that one yet?...WE WON, YOU LOST..EAT THAT, bye bye losers.
28/11/2011 11:46:41 p.m.
with one out of every three people that never voted this election, it means that a large slice of the NZ people have fallen out with the two main political parties.
28/11/2011 11:34:43 p.m.
a non voter ends up being a vote for the winning party,whoever it is. a 68% turnout shows a horrendous apathy within the nation.which will always help national.labour voters i feel have a notion of the big picture whereas right wingers look at whats in it for them.stripping education,opportunitys for young people keeps them dumb and happy with the crumbs they get from the ruling classes so they don't see the point in voting. and nats landslide back into power.
Tonight comes the Budget announcement you didn't h...
Since Anchor released their new milk bottles the c...
One major issue heading into the Budget was child ...
Caring for your family and working to support them...
The Government has increased spending in Christchu...
Copyright © 2013 MediaWorks TV. All Rights Reserved.