Man burned in switchboard explosion
Wed, 04 Jul 2012 4:26p.m.
A man has been burned in a small switchboard explosion at an Upper Hutt water plant.
The explosion happened at Te Marua, north of Upper Hutt, about 3.30pm on Wednesday, says Fire Service central communications shift manager Mike Wanoa.
There was no information on the man's condition but an ambulance was expected at the scene.
Post a Comment
Before commenting, please take the time to read our moderation guide
(Won't be published)
Two waterspouts have been spotted over Auckland this afterno...
Video has emerged of a skydiving incident in Motueka last ye...
Once again Campbell Live has a very powerful caravan of opin...
Only a handful of skydivers have survived what happened to L...
Copyright © 2013 MediaWorks TV. All Rights Reserved.