Massage parlour goes up in smoke
Sat, 10 Nov 2012 10:01a.m.
Two people have been treated for smoke inhalation following a fire at a massage parlour in central Auckland.
The Fire Service says the blaze broke out in the laundry of Femme Fatale in Wellesley Street just after 7am this morning, but was quickly contained.
The pair were taken to Auckland Hospital.
Meanwhile, police and fire safety officers are investigating a fatal house-fire in the Auckland suburb of Glendene last night.
One person died at the scene and another has serious burns.
And in Christchurch, a home in Lynwood suffered extensive damage from a fire early this morning.
Post a Comment
Before commenting, please take the time to read our moderation guide
(Won't be published)
10/11/2012 1:14:54 p.m.
Jim Seaview wrote:
Must be a hot place. I am pleased that none of the beauties were seriously burnt as they would have had to change their name from Femme Fatale to Femme Fatal!!
A stranded orca has been rescued from the Kaipara Harbour af...
In Khandallah, in Wellington, there is a a piece of road whe...
An Auckland car dealership has been sentenced for what Trade...
Christchurch's red zone areas are gradually being emptied of...
Copyright © 2013 MediaWorks TV. All Rights Reserved.