The second day of searching for debris which may be related to missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has concluded with no sightings of any objects.
The Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) says five aeroplanes and two merchant ships have not located any objects of interest, and searching has now concluded for the day.
"AMSA's focus continues to be on locating any survivors on board the flight and searching for possible objects that could be connected to the missing aircraft or discounting them," it said in a statement.
Two objects were picked up by satellite images on March 16, Australian authorities announced yesterday, which may be linked to the missing flight. Tomorrow marks two weeks since it disappeared.
Earlier this evening Royal Australian Air Force Flight Lieutenant Russell Adams, who was on board the first of three P3 Orions to return to Perth, says conditions were good at the search site with "great" visibility of over 10km - but his crew did not spot any items of interest.
"We had a really good opportunity I think to see anything visual out there, and for the task that we had today, conditions were outstanding," he says.
However conditions in Perth prevented the plane from staying on site for longer. Lt Adams says he hopes other searchers will have more luck.
"We've got a lot of hope and if conditions remain as they are, hopefully we will find something soon."
A US Navy P8 Poseidon and a commercial jet with emergency personnel on board is also involved in the search.