Loeb still leads Acropolis Rally
Sun, 27 May 2012 1:13p.m.
World champion Sebastien Loeb will take a reduced lead going into the last day of the Acropolis Rally in Greece.
After Saturday's second leg the French Citroen driver was just 10.2 seconds ahead of Norway's Petter Solberg, who was faster in his Ford on the last stage.
Jari-Matti Latvala and Mads Ostberg shared the third-fastest time on the last stage.
Solberg, in a Ford Fiesta RS WRC, completed Saturday's last stage 3.9s faster than Citroen DS3 WRC driver Loeb, who reported driving in heavy rain at the start of the 21.36-kilometre test.
Action resumes with the 19.42-kilometre Aghii Theodori stag.
Second leg classification from the Rally of Greece…
1. Sebastien Loeb (France)Citroen 3:56:13.000
2. Petter Solberg (Norway)Ford +00:10.200
3. Mikko Hirvonen (Finland) Citroen 01:51.900
4. Jari-Matti Latvala (Finland) Ford 04:44.600
5. Mads Ostberg (Norway) Ford 07:39.700
6. Martin Prokop (Czech Republic) Ford 08:08.600
7. Thierry Neuville (Belgium) Citroen 10:39.400
8. Sebastien Ogier (France) Skoda 12:17.900
9. Yazeed Al Rajhi (Saudi Arabia) Ford 18:52.300
10. Andreas Mikkelsen (Norway) Skoda 22:08.600
Post a Comment
Before commenting, please take the time to read our moderation guide
(Won't be published)
Team New Zealand's had their first day of sailing in San Fra...
Ali Williams announced through Twitter this morning that he ...
South Africa's James Kingston claimed the clubhouse lead in ...
Finishing fastest in both practice sessions for the Monaco G...
All the action and head-to-head match ups as we preview Roun...
Copyright © 2013 MediaWorks TV. All Rights Reserved.