Mon, 09 May 2011 6:17p.m.
The World Health Organisation is now investigating whether a Wellington woman died from a chemical used to kill bed bugs in a Thailand hotel.
Read the full story »
Post a Comment
Before commenting, please take the time to read our moderation guide
(Won't be published)
10/05/2011 2:06:23 p.m.
my opinion calling in WHO, just fell off my chair laughing, , WHO know of the problems at the island guest house, where samples go walk about, and the two girls deaths are chemical related
9/05/2011 8:06:30 p.m.
Thailand has few health rules. If you look at a roadside restaurant you will be appalled by the unsanitary conditions.
You don't live in Thailand without getting dysentery at least once. I spent 3 days in the hospital after I ate from a roadside vendor.
It wouldn't surprise me if the 4 guests died from chemical poisons. In Thailand...if you can't see it...it's ok to use it.
Thailand's Buddhism body said it is monitoring monks nationwide for any inappropriate behaviour.
Insurgents in southern Thailand are turning their firepower on teachers, killing more than 150 and torching hundreds of schools.
While whistling may be annoying for some people, ...
A Kiwi priest who struggled against apartheid says...
After weeks of sometimes violent confrontation wit...
A man described as a "lava art craft worker" doesn...
Copyright © 2013 MediaWorks TV. All Rights Reserved.