Fire rips through mushroom plant
Fire safety crews are investigating and it's still not certain how the blaze started
A fire that ripped through a mushroom plant near Christchurch is now under control.
The fire service was called to the blaze at the Meadow Mushroom Complex in Prebbleton at around 6:20pm last night.
Eight fire trucks originally attended the scene, but only one was at the scene this morning and was being relieved at 8am.
Fire safety crews are investigating and it's still not certain how the blaze started.